April 24-26 , 2009. Reservations are currently being taken at the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast (508-675-7333) . A list of alternative sleeping accommodations will be published this week as the house tends to fill up very quickly. On the agenda to date:
1. A jaunt on Friday to Dedham to visit Lizzie’s beloved pets
2. A call at Wheaton College to see where Emma spent time being scholarly
3. The Annual Mutton Eaters’ Banquet and Awards at 7 p.m. Friday evening at the Abbey Grille
4. The Mad Hatters Tea Party with hat contest and prizes on Saturday at 5 p.m.
5. City Tour of Lizzie-related places and Oak Grove Perambulations
and assorted hilarity, tying on the feedbag and presentations of yearly research projects, experiments and re-enactments, and hours of aimiable chitchat with a few surprise guests .